Monday, June 7, 2010

En Direction de Paris

Bonjour tout le monde!
Tomorrow I'm jetting off to la belle France where I'll be spending most of the next year, first in Paris to finish my masters degree and then in Lyon as an English teaching assistant (I know, my life is tough). I figured that with this exciting (and scary) year ahead of me, the time had come for me to finally join the blogosphere to share my experiences and maybe even prove that I did more in New York than wander through Central Park, eat and go to Broadway shows. Well ok, that's practically all I did...




Anyway, hopefully I'll make you all jealous enough to come visit me! Time to start saving for a plane ticket!

So, after my 17 hour flight (trust me, you'll want to skip this part), join me on my aventure francaise, as I eat my way through every patisserie in the country, travel to new places and return to old favorites and live life a la francaise.

I might be MIA for the first couple of weeks while I traipse through the Roman ruins, lavender and sun-drenched hills of Provence before classes start, but I'll do my best to update regularly after that. Even if I fail on the blogging, there will still be my facebook photo albums to provide you with visuals and historical tidbits!

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment